EDIT: I got tagged to do a 2014 holiday wishlist! Darn you, Purplefire40
! (I love youuuu)
Make a post to your DA journal. The post should contain your list of ten holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a ______ icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("all I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV."). The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your DA or link to this post so that the holiday joy will spread.
Surf around your friends list (or friends' friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now, here's the important part:
If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use -- do it.
You need not spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf -- to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not -- it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Give, and you might receive. and you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
Here we go!
1. Any fanart/fiction of my OC's, especially Emo Kirby or Marth and his Blaziken (or any of his other Pokemon, such as Krookodile, Xatu, Salamence, Infernape, and Walrein). Most of my OC's have already been drawn and are in my OC's folder in the gallery.
2. Any fanart/fiction of my favorite characters from anime, such as Light Yagami (Death Note), Greed and Barry the Chopper (Fullmetal Alchemist), almost anyone from Prince of Tennis--especially Atobe Keigo, but absolutely no Rikkaidai, Edward and Ein (Cowboy Bebop), and anyone else that may come to your mind. DRAW ALL THE THINGS
3. Anything on my Amazon wishlist ( amzn.com/w/2EHECGE0HQKX4
) Note me for address information
4. Any and all things Torchic or Blaziken related
5. Paint Tool SAI? *pleasepleaseplease*
6. Any plushies or fanart/fiction of my pony Manic Hooves (also in my OC's folder)
7. Any and all things Rarity related
8. Money for commissions/anime conventions--help me get famous!
9. Any original art that doesn't necessarily involve anime or OC characters
10. Anything homemade, drawn, written, anything that involves anything as long as you made it for me! I love getting stuff if it's not obvious.
I'm not tagging anyone because I feel anyone can do this. Just give me a link to yours in the comments if you do it!AS FOR MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO YOU GUYS...
I actually have not thought about it and am now feeling really bad I've never done anything special for my friends and fans who have supported me for so long. I don't want to do a giveaway because that wouldn't be fair to everyone as a CHRISTMAS PRESENT, but I also still can't draw five hundred pictures at one time. Nor can I do five hundred features.
So what do you want to see from me for Christmas, as my present to you? Fanart? An old comic that you want to see redone? More Smash related shenanigans? OC's? Uploading my Domo pictures and video? Progress on Cacturne and Blaziken gijinka cosplays? Would you really want to do a giveaway for a randomly selected person...? Suggest things if none of these appeal to you! I want to give you guys a special present this year. I can't thank you guys enough for supporting me through and through.
I survived and graduated, you guys! To celebrate, girlfriend, friend and I went to the zoo on Saturday, so of course, I'll be posting the best ones. A lot of them need some heavy duty photoshopping but after photo retouching class I'm much more confident in my abilities to tackle them. I will take that fence off that amazing macaw picture I took even if it kills me.
Should I even bother with the 2014 art meme this year since I hardly posted anything? I'm missing February, September, November, and maybe December. I also have yet to post my Domos. I'll try to do that within the next few weeks, as well as upload the youtube video. Sorry for the intense delay on them. What was that, four months ago? Damn the semester went by fast. I still can't even believe I did my Bronze Pair picture in JANUARY. I'm so behind.
So, my resolutions for 2015:
Go to more anime conventions and schedule more photoshoots
Eat healthier and exercise more
I'M TRYING, OK
Draw more comics
Get more commissions/draw more fanart
NOT have a miserable breakup with girlfriend and get sucked back into a never-ending depression black hole
Be happier and less stressed
Watch more anime
Get proper Christmas presents for the family (My COWORKERS are getting a better present and it's just a goodie bag)
Submit something every month so I can do another art/photography meme for 2015
Anyway, I hope everyone has a good Christmas or holiday break. Be safe and don't drink too much eggnog, and keep rooting for me for next year! I want to make myself and you guys proud. I'm not done yet; I'm just getting started!