Okay, so after weeks of postponing the Deadpool shoot I promised, I will be posting them ASAP. Why? Because I HAVE AN ATTACK ON TITAN SHOOT NEXT WEEK ON BLACK FRIDAY! I'm not going to get even more behind. SO LOOK FORWARD TO BOTH! 8D
Well it's getting close to that time of that year. I really enjoyed doing the art exchange last year so I'm going to try to do it again this year. How it works is I post my wishlist, and then you do the journal with your wishlist! Be sure to link yours back to me so I can at least try to draw you something!
Make a post to your DA journal. The post should contain your list of ten holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a ______ icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("all I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV."). The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your DA or link to this post so that the holiday joy will spread.
Surf around your friends list (or friends' friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now, here's the important part:
If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use -- do it.
You need not spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf -- to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not -- it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Give, and you might receive. and you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
Here we go!
1. Any fanart/fiction of my OC's, especially Marth and or Etsuhana Senshugi. Marth is always seen with his Blaziken, and Etsuhana is a Medicham fanatic. You can also draw another OC of your choosing, since I have most of them drawn in my OCs folder. If you want to draw Hide (my Death Note OC) or Kiasa (my Naruto OC) just send me a note--I have yet to draw a proper picture of either of them to publish!
2. Any fanart/fiction of my favorite characters from anime, such as Light Yagami (Death Note), Greed and Barry the Chopper (Fullmetal Alchemist), almost anyone from Prince of Tennis--especially Atobe Keigo (but absolutely no Rikkaidai), Edward and Ein (Cowboy Bebop), and anyone else that may come to your mind. DRAW ALL THE THINGS
3. Anything on my Amazon wishlist ( amzn.com/w/2EHECGE0HQKX4
) Note me for address information
4. Any and all things Torchic or Blaziken related
5. A new inexpensive tablet would be greatly appreciated.
6. Any plushies or fanart/fiction of my pony Manic Hooves (also in my OC's folder)
7. Any and all things Rarity related
8. Money for commissions/anime conventions--help me get famous!
9. Any original art that doesn't necessarily involve anime or OC characters
10. Anything homemade, drawn, written, anything that involves anything as long as you made it for me! I love getting stuff if it's not obvious.
I'm not tagging anyone because I feel anyone can do this. Just give me a link to yours in the comments if you do it!